Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2013

My First Blog Award

Hi Friends,

I received this Inspirational Blog Award from my friends Shylaa Shree & Catherine..

Thank u both of  for this award which motivates me a lot. And i specially thank shylaa for introducing me this blog world, She is my best friend & her works inspires me so much.


And i'm forwarding this award to my below friends..

1. Chinnu
2. Otilia
3. Theepz
4. Nidhi
5. Bhawana
6. Nelle
7. Catalina

Rules:
- Thank you to the person That Gave the award
- Put the link of HER / HIS blog in your blog  
- Put in your blog the logo of the award
- Give the award to 7 blogs with less Than 50 members
- Put links to this blog
- Inform These people That They received the award
- Write 7 thing (facts) about yourself  

Now 7 things about me:


  • I love my Family & Friends
  • I love to do Quilling 
  • Reading books, listening to music is my hobbies
  • I love nature
  • I love to learn new things
  • Love Shopping 
  • Socially Well-being

Thanks for visiting & ur comments Love u all :)

Hugs, Komala......

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! and very kind of you to be passing on this award to me...am honored.
    Hope we continue to inspire each other and others through our crafts...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for ur lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...